Check out Biography of Hailee Steinfeld. Know Hailee Steinfeld age, birthday, life story, height, career, awards, family, relationships, controversies & More!
|Born (Date & Place)||11 December 1996, Tarzana, California, U.S.|
|Full Name||Hailee Caribe Steinfeld|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m)|
|Popular Movies/TV Series||“Charlie’s Angels” (2019), “Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse” (2018), “Bumblebee” (2018), “True Grit” (2010), “Dickinson” (2019), “Ender’s Game” (2013), ” The Edge of Seventeen” (2016), “Begin Again” (2013), ” The Graham Norton Show” (since 2007), “Sons of Tucson” (2010)|
|Debut||“True Grit” (2010)|
|Awards/Honors||EDA Award, AFCA Award, ACCA Award, Critics Choice Award, Central Ohio Film Critics Association Award, Houston Film Critics Society Award, Indiana Film Journalists Association Award, Kansas City Film Critics Circle Award, Sierra Award, MTV Europe Music Award, Online Film & Television Association Award, Phoenix Film Critics Society Award, Santa Barbara International Film Award, SEFCA Award, Toronto Film Critics Association Award, Vancouver Film Critics Circle Award, Western Heritage Award, 2 Women Film Critics Circle Award, Young Artist Award, Young Hollywood Award.|
|Address||Hailee Steinfeld 3350 Barham Blvd Los Angeles CA 90068, United States|
|Family||Father – Peter Steinfeld, Mother – Cheri Steinfeld, Brother – Griffin Steinfeld,|
Born on 11 December 1996, Hailee Steinfeld is an American actress, model, and singer. In 2010, when she was just 14 years old, she was nominated for Best Supporting Actress Academy Award for her performance in the film “True Grit”. In 2016, she was nominated for Golden Globe for her acting in “The Edge of Seventeen”.
In August 2015, Steinfeld came up with debut single, “Love Myself”. In 2016, She collaborated with Grey and Zedd for hit single “Starving”, which was placed at number 12 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in the United States. Steinfeld was chosen as the face of the Italian designer brand “M1u M1u” in 2011. Apart from acting and singing, she also does charities for the improvement of child lives. She does many singling shows for raising money to help poor people.
Early Life & Family
Steinfeld was born in Tarzana, California. Her mother’s name is Cheri Steinfeld, an interior designer. Her father’s name is Peter Steinfeld, a personal fitness trainer. She has one brother name, Griffin Steinfeld, who is a NASCAR driver. She began her acting career when she was eight years old and appeared in many short films. Steinfeld’s role in the short comedy “She’s a Foz” (2009), helped her to grab several awards. She attended Ascension Lutheran School, Conejo Elementary, and later she took admission at Colina Middle School. From 2008 she opted home-school until her high school graduation in June 2015.
Relationships and Affairs
There are many names that were linked with Steinfeld. In the past, there were rumors that she is dating Justin Bieber and Puth but eventually, she denied all such rumors about her relationship, she clarified that by saying both were just friends of her. In the year 2013, Steinfeld was in a relationship with Douglas Booth but later the couple broke up. In January 2017, Steinfeld and Instagram star Cameron Smoller came together on the red carpet of Golden Globes event.
This appearance was enough to speculate that both are dating each other but this didn’t last for even one year and reportedly they broke up by November. Next year again in January 2018, news came that Steinfeld dating Niall Horan. Both were seen together spending time in a public place and even they were in the news that both will get married. But unfortunately, they broke up in December 2018. Since her break up with Niall, there is no news regarding Steinfeld’s relationship with anyone and it clears up that she is single currently.
Popular Movies/TV Series
Steinfeld gained lots of fan following and appreciation from her role in the movie “Pitch Perfect 2” and “True Grit”. She played an animated superhero in “Into the Spider-Verse”, this movie is one of her most successful movies in terms of box office collection. Steinfeld featured in many movies which did a good business in the box office with a good response by critics, Movies like “The Edge of Seventeen” (2016), “Bumblebee” (2018), “Barely Lethal” (2015), “Pitch Perfect 2”, “Ender’s Game” (2013), “Begin Again” (2013), “3 Days to Kill” (2014), “Pitch Perfect 3” (2017), “The Keeping Room” (2014). Steinfeld has appeared in many television series like “Back to You”, “The Voice”, “Summer Camp”, “Sons of Tucson”, “Dickinson” and many more. She worked with Taylor Swift in the music video of “Bad Blood” and also with Shawn Mendes single “Stitches”.
Some of the very interesting facts about Hailee Steinfeld:
- When she was in Sixth grade, she started taking homeschooling because of her acting career she had no time to take regular school.
- In November 2015, She released her first Album, Haiz. The song “Love Myself” faced lots of criticism because of lyrics about female masturbation.
- Once someone had hacked her Twitter account and did many tweets about n and racisms which later deleted by her.
- Before becoming an actress, she did modeling for a well-known brand like Nike, Gap and Guess.
- Steinfeld faced tough competition from 15,000 girls at the time of audition for the film “True Grit”.
- Steinfeld named her first album Haiz and gave the credit of this name to her fans as they were the ones who called her Haiz for a while.
- Steinfeld was the part of Taylor Swift’s Squad, she worked in Swift’s music video “Bad Blood”. However, Steinfeld was busy in her care, so she didn’t get to much time for Squad. In an interview she said, I think people think we spend a lot more time together than we actually do!. She’s amazing, though.
- She did her ears pierced at the age of 22.
- In an interview, she expressed her dream of becoming a director one day.
Some of the famous Hailee Steinfeld’s quotes:
- Singing is something I’ve always loved to do, and I’d never considered taking it further than the shower.
- Actors play different characters in every project they do. Though it has nothing to do with my craft, the red carpet gives me the opportunity to show who I really am and be myself.
- My mom taught me to live by the three p’s: to always be passionate, persistent, and prepared.
- The shooting of the guns, that was kind of funny, because rolling a cigarette and shooting a gun aren’t like normal things for a 13-year old girl!
We hope you liked this Biography of Hailee Steinfeld. Please continue reading with Unbiography for more interesting articles.