Check out Biography of Srishty Rode. Know Srishty Rode age, birthday, life story, height, career, awards, family, relationships, controversies & More!
|Born (Date & Place)|| 24 September 1991
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Full Name||Srishty Rode|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches ( 1.65 m)|
|Popular Movies/TV Series||“Yeh Ishq Haaye” (2010-11), “Chhoti Bahu – Sawar Ke Rang Rachi” (2011), “Shobha Somnath Ki” (2011-12), “Punar Vivah – Ek Nayi Umeed” (2013), “Saraswatichandra” (2014), “Ishq Kills” (2014), “Hello Pratibha” (2015), “Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi… Let’s Go” (2015), “Bigg Boss 12” (2018).|
|Debut||TV debut – Yeh Ishq Haaye (2010)|
|Awards/Honors||Indian Telly Award, Nomination for Best Reality Icon at the Lions Gold Awards (2019)|
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Father – Tony Rode, Mother – Sadhna Rode, Elder Sister – Shweta Rode|
Born on 24 September 1991, Srishty Rode is an Indian actress and model. She started her acting career in the Indian television series “Kuchh Is Tara”. She got her first movie “Gabru Gang” when she came out of the Bigg Boss 12 house. In 2019, she was nominated for Lions Gold Awards in Best Reality Icon category for Bigg Boss 12. She appeared in many famous brands like Fair-N-Lovely.
Early Life & Family
Srishty Rode was born in Mumbai, India and she belongs to the Hindu Marathi Brahmin family. She did her schooling from St Louis Convent High School, Mumbai. Later, for her graduation, she attended Mithibai College, Mumbai. Srishty’s mother, Sadhna is into Buddhism and her father Tony Rode was director of cinematography in Mumbai, India. She has one elder sister named Shewta Rode, who is a producer. Initially, her family was against her decision to become an actor, However, this did not stop her from pursuing her dream. Later on, she got support from the family in achieving her dreams.
Srishty met actor Manish Naggdev through a common friend and instantly felt the connection. After dating each other for three years, they got engaged in an intimate ceremony, hence they invited only very close friends and relatives for that event. But, when Srishty went inside the Bigg Boss house, her closeness with one of the contestants of that show was in the headline.
She was seen sharing a romantic relationship with co-contestant Rohit Suchanti, who enter the show as a wild card entry. However, after her eviction, she denied all these rumours. But soon the news of her broke up with Manish Naggdev came out. On asking for the reason behind broke up, Manish said, “Our relationship hasn’t ended because of a third party, as many seem to have assumed. These are just rumours. There is no other girl or guy involved, including Rohit Suchant”
Popular Movies/TV Series/Bigboss
Srishty made her acting debut with “Yeh Ishq Haaye” where she played the role of a bubbly, an ambitious small-town girl tries to achieve her dreams. Since then, she never looked back and worked in many shows like “Yeh Ishq Haaye” (2010-11), “Chhoti Bahu – Sawar Ke Rang Rachi” (2011), “Shobha Somnath Ki ” (2011-12), “Puner Vivah – Ek Nayi Umeed” (2013), “Saraswatichandra” (2014), “Ishq Kills” (2014), “Hello Pratibha” (2015), “Mohi” (2015), “Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi.. Let’s Go” (2015), “Ishqbaaz” (2018), “Kitchen Champion 5” (2019). She also appeared as a contestant in “Box Cricket League” (2014-15), “Box Cricket League 2” (2016), and “Bigg Boss 12” (2018). After Bigg Boss, she was offered the film “Gabru Gand”.
- Indian television actress Muskan Arora claimed that Manish had cheated her for Srishty. Muskan stated that when she was hospitalized, she got to know that Manish is dating Srishty Rode. She called up Srishty and she denied this relationship, but then their relationship got confirmed in media. In an interview with TOI She said, “Manish cheated on me with four women, he dated other women as well while we were together. I finally realized that he is a habitual offender”.
- Manish Naggdev and Srishty Rode end up their four years relationship when Srishti came out from the Bigg Boss. There were the rumours that Manish breakup with his girlfriend because of her closeness with Rohit Suchanti inside the Bigg Boss house. However, Later, Manish Naggdev wrote an open letter on social media, where he cleared all these rumours by writing down that Srishty was the one to break up. Even, he accused Srishty of using him for professional and personal gains. Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya and Kamiya Punjabi came out in support of Manish’s open letter.
- Travelling, Dancing, Singing are her favorite hobbies.
- She likes eating Idli, Sambhar, Pav Bhaji.
- She started her journey as a ramp walk model, after that she got the chance to work in several ad campaigns.
- Srishty received Rs 1000 for her first cameo role in daily soap “Kuchh is Tara” In 2007.
- Srishty’s best friend Rubina revealed that Srishty has a weird habit of walking in sleep.
- Red and Orange are her favorite colors.
- She participated in the controversial reality show, Bigg Boss 12, and came out of the house after spending 70 days.
- She has a you tube channel with her name “Srishty Rode” where she shares dancing, adventure and singing video.
- She is a dog lover and have two dogs in her family.
We hope you liked this Biography of Srishty Rode. Please continue reading with Unbiography for more interesting articles.