Check out Biography of Shraddha Arya. Know Shraddha Arya’s age, birthday, life story, height, career, awards, family, relationships, controversies & More!
|Born (Date & Place)|| 17 August 1987
New Delhi, India
|Full Name||Shraddha Arya|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m)|
|Popular Movies/TV Series||“Kalvanin Kadhali” (2006), “Paathshaala” (2010), “Vandae Maatharam” (2010), “Double Decker” (2011), “Banjara” (2018), “Ssshhh… Phir Koi Hai” (2011-12), “Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki” (2011-12), “Dream Girl” (2015-16), “Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki” (2017), “Kundali Bhagya” (since 2017), “Kumkum Bhagya” (2017-18)|
|Debut||Tamil Debut – Kalvanin Kadhali (2006)
Bollywood Debut – Nishabd (2007)
Kannada Debut – Double Decker (2011)
Punjabi Debut – Banjara (2018)
TV debut – India’s Best Cinestar’s Ki Khoj (2004)
|Awards/Honors||Gold Award for Best Onscreen Jodi (2014), Indian Telly Awards for Best Actress in a Negative Role (2015), Kalakar Awards for Best Actress and Best Actor Female popular (2018), Lions Gold Award for Best Actress popular (2020), World Digital Award for Best Actress (2020).|
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Sister – Divya Arya, Mother – name not known, Father – name not known, and Brother – name not known|
Born on 17 August 1987, Shraddha Arya is an Indian actress and model. She is best known for her Paakhi Shikhawat role in the TV serial “Tumhari Pakhi”. She made her career debut with the TV reality show “India’s Best Cinestar’s Ki Khoj” (2004) and became the first runner-up. She did her first movie in 2006 with the Tamil film “Kalvanin Kadhai”, where she played the role of Tina.
Early Life & Family
Shraddha Arya was born in New Delhi, India in a middle-class Hindu family. Since childhood, she dreamed to become an actress. She completed her schooling from Hans Raj Model School, New Delhi. Later, for her under graduation, she attended Delhi College of Arts and Commerce, New Delhi. For her degree in Master of Arts (M.A.) in Economics, she went to Mumbai and studied at the University of Mumbai.
Shraddha’s father is a Delhi based businessman and her mother is a housewife, both supported her a lot in establishing her career in acting. She has a brother and elder sister named Divya Arya, who is a traveler and model.
In 2015, She got engaged to a US-based NRI businessman, Jayant Ratti. At that time, the duo was ready to tie the knot by the end of 2015. However, after some time, they parted away due to some personal reasons. Later, Shraddha revealed, “I had got engaged to a guy through an arranged marriage set up but it didn’t seem to materialize. This relationship hit a rough patch and it led to a lot of problems that took a toll on us. Then, in 2018, there was rumored that she is dating her co-star Dheeraj Dhoopar. This rumor spread so much that she came to clarify such fake news. Even her rumor link -up with “Kundali Bhagya” co-star was talk of the town.
In 2019, she shocked everyone by revealing her dance partner in the dance reality show “Nach Baliye 9”. On this show, people got to know about her boyfriend, Alam Makkar, whom she was dating for one year. Even there was news that both going to get engaged but, two months after the end of Nach Baliye, both decided to broke up due to some reasons.
Popular Movies/TV Series/
Shraddha Arya started her daily soap journey with “Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki” in 2011. Since then she never looks back and acted in many televisions serials like “Tumhari Paakhi” (2013-14), “Dream Girl” (2015-16), “Kasam Tere Pyar Ki” (2017), “Kumkum Bhagya” (2017-18), and currently, she is performing the role of Dr. Preeta Arora in “Kundali Bhagya”. She has worked in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada, and Punjabi movies such as “Kalvanin Kadhali”, “Nishabd”, “Godava”, “Paathshaala”, “Vandae Maatharam”, “Double Decker”, Maduve Mane”, and “Banjara”. She also appeared in many music videos such as “Soniye Heeriye” (2010), “Jeena” (2006), “Meri Jaan” (2017), and “PK” (2019). She featured in various advertisements of well-known brands like TVS Scooty, Johnson & Johnson, Pears, Vaseline, etc.
- During the shoot of Nach Baliye 9, there was the news that Shraddha Arya getting engaged to boyfriend Alam Makkar on Sets of this reality dance show. This news took no time in spreading all over social media. Her fans were started tweeting about her marriage soon. Later, in an interview, Shraddha cleared all rumors about her engagement. Actually, the astrologer predicted that Shraddha and Alam will get married in two years. soon after, the couple was seen exchanging rings in a fun away for the shoot of the show.
- Once, Shraddha had posted a pic in a bikini, for which she was brutally trolled for exposing body parts too much. She received many hate comments on her body shape, religion, type of garment, and so on. She gave a befitting reply to trollers and said, she is proud of her body shape and it’s her own choice what should she wear or not.
- She likes eating Rajma Chawal, Bhel Puri, Sev Puri.
- Shah Rukh Khan And Madhuri Dixit are her favorite actors and actress respectively.
- She received her first award when she was in Kindergarten.
- Goa, Thailand, and Dubai are her favorite destinations.
- Photography, Reading, and Cooking are her favorite hobbies.
- She has worked as the host for the Life Ok show “Mazaak Mazaak Mein”.
- For her work in “Kundali Bhagya”, she charges a whopping amount of INR 500-50k.
Shraddha looks beautiful not only on television but on her off-screen as well. she has millions of followers on her Instagram account from all over the world and her pic on it looks pretty not just in traditional but western wear as well.
Shraddha looks gorgeous in this pastel blue lehenga. She wore this outfit for attending a party and her look is catchy. Sequined work in silver and white on this blue lehenga is treat to wear.
Shraddha’s chrome yellow lehenga has just jaw-dropping magic with contrasting pink dupatta over her head. The pieces of jewelry gold color complementing the lehenga and these bangles makes her so pretty. This style can’t stop any bride to go with the same style.
We hope you liked this Biography of Shraddha Arya. Please continue reading with Unbiography for more interesting articles.