Check out Biography of Jessica Alba. Know Jessica Alba’s age, birthday, life story, height, career, awards, family, relationships, controversies & More!
|Born (Date & Place)||28 April 1981, Pomona, California, U.S.|
|Full Name||Jessica Marie Alba|
|Nicknames||Jessica Alba, Sky Angel, Albz, Jma, Jess, Skank Butt|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.7 m)|
|Popular Movies/TV Series||“Sin City” (2005), “Machete” (2010), “Entourage” (2015), “Sin City: A Dame to Kill For” (2014), “Escape From Planet Earth” (2013), “The Office” (2005 – 2013), “Into the Blue” (2005), “Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer” (2007).|
|Debut||Camp Nowhere (1994)|
|Awards/Honors||Saturn Award, 4 Teen Choice Award, MTV Movie Award, 3 ALMA 2 Award, Kid’s Choice Award, 2 Young Hollywood Award, Glamour Award, Spike TV Guy’s Choice Award, Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award, Golden Raspberry Award|
|Address||Jessica Alba, 3 Arts Entertainment 9460 Wilshire Blvd. 7th Floor Beverly Hills, CA 90212 U.S.A.|
|Family||Father – Mark David Alba, Mother – Catherine Louisa, Brother – Joshua, Spouse – Cash Warren, son – Hayes Alba Warren, Daughters – Honor Marie Warren and Haven Garner Warren|
Born on 28 April 1981, Jessica Alba is an American television and film actress and model. She was only thirteen years old when started her acting career in the 1994 comedy Camp Nowhere. She worked in several hit movies and for her performance, She has won several awards as well. She was ranked no.1 in the Hot 100 list by Maxim magazine. In 2013, she released her book “The Honest Life”, which is one of the best seller books of the New York Times. Apart from an acting career, she is also a very successful businesswoman.
In January 2012, she launched The Honest Company. The company sells a collection of household goods, diapers, and body care products. Playboy magazine named her in the 25 sexiest women list. She does many charitable works and she is one of the supporters of Gay rights. She is an ambassador of the 1 Goal movement, which provides free education to children in Africa.
Early Life & Family
Jessica Alba was born in Pomona, California in the United States. Her father’s name is Mark David Alba, he worked in the US Air Force. Her mother’s name is Catherine Louisa, she was a lifeguard by profession. She has a younger brother named, Joshua Alba, is an actor as well. Jessica got married in May 2008 with Cash Warren. She has two daughters names, Honor Marie Warren and Haven Garner Warren. And also she has one son, who’s named Hayes Alba Warren.
Alba faced many health issues when she was a child. She suffered from partially collapsed lungs twice, ruptured appendix, asthma, and a tonsillar cyst. She also suffered from obsessive-compulsive disorder. Because of being unwell during her childhood, she became isolated from other students at school. She Studied in Claremont High School, Claremont, CA. she completed her graduation at the age of 16. later, she attended the David Mamet’s Atlantic Theater company. When she was 11 years old, she won one of the competitions in which she got the chance of having free acting classes as a prize for the winner.
Reportedly, Jessica Alba used to find elder guys more attractive and dated one. There were many guys she dated at the start of her career. She also dated US star baseball player Derek Jeter. In 2000, Alba was in a committed relationship with Michael Weatherly. On her 20th birthday, Michael proposed her and got engaged. But because of their 12-year age gap, Jessica’s parents were not happy so this relationship did not last for a long time and in 2003 they decided to separate.
After her break up she met Cash Warren in 2014. Both spend four years together and finally, two got married in May 2008. The couple has two daughters ( born in 2008 and 2011 respectively) and on 31 December, they blessed with baby son.
Popular Movies/TV Series
Jessica made her film debut in the year 1994’s “Camp Nowhere”. She worked in many box office hit films like “Sin City” (2005), “Machete” (2010), “The Sleeping Dictionary” (2003), “Entourage” (2015), “Sin City: A Dame to Kill For” (2014), “Stretch” (2014), “Awake” (2007), “Killers Anonymous” (2018), “Into the Blue” (2005), “Fantastic Four” (2005), “The Killer Inside Me” (2010), “Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer” (2007). She made her television debut in “The Secret World of Alex Mack” (1994).
She gained fame from her performance in the television series “Dark Angel” (2000 – 2002). she also worked in several other television series such as “L.A’s Finest” (since 2019), “Flipper” (1995 – 2000), “The Spoils of Babylon” (2014), “The Secret World of Alex Mack” (1994 – 1998). She also worked in many music videos and featured in the video games.
These are some of the most talked incidents in the life of Jessica Alba.
- In July 2019, someone hacked the Twitter account of Jessica. That hacker spread many hateful messages on racist and homophobic on the social media platform. The tweets were visible for several hours before it shut down by Twitter.
- When Jessica was 15 years old, she was kidnapped or missing from the set of Flipper in 1996. After 14 hours she found in the trunk of a car. Later the case was dismissed because of a lack of information provided by Jessica about the kidnapping.
- In 2006, Jessica appeared on the playboy magazine cover without her consent. She filed a lawsuit against this and asked to stop selling that magazine. However, the case was dropped later when Playboy owner Hugh Hefner apologized for this and donated the profit to charities.
Some of the inspiring quotes by Jessica Alba :
- My theory is that if you look confident, you can pull off anything even if you have no clue what you are doing.
- The Secret to using power is not to use it. Just having it is enough.
- Being perfect is being flawed, accepting it, and never letting it make you feel less than your best.
- It is hard for people to take anyone seriously who is never done this before. But that just gave me fire to move forward.
- No matter how different women are, we all seem to share the guilt that we are not doing enough. If anything, I would say that as long as you are doing your best, it is more than enough.
- You have to be brutally honest with yourself and understand your strengths and weaknesses.
- Every five years I feel like I am a completely different person.
We hope you liked this Biography of Jessica Alba. Please continue reading with Unbiography for more interesting articles.