Check out Biography of Neha Pendse. Know Neha Pendse age, birthday, life story, height, career, awards, family, relationships, controversies & More!
|Born (Date & Place)|| 29 November 1984
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Full Name||Neha Pendse|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Popular Movies/TV Series||“Pyaar Koi Khel Nahin” (1999), “Tum Se Achcha Kaun Hai” (2002), “Devdas” (2002), “Mounam Pesiyadhe” (2002), Inidhu Inidhu Kadhal Inidhu” (2003), “Made In USA”(2005), “Abraham and Lincoln” (2006), “Veedhi Rowdy” (2008), “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” (2010), “Snake and Ladder” (2011), “Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji” (2011), “Dusari Goshta” (2014), “Bol Baby Bol” (2014), “Premasathi coming Sunn” (2014), “Gour Hari DAstaan”(2015), “Meethi Meethi Baatein” (1998-99), “May I Come In Madam? (2016-17), “Partners Trouble HO Gayi Double” (2018)|
|Debut||Bollywood debut – Pyaar Koi Khel Nahin (1999)
Telugu Film debut – Sontham (2002)
Tamil Film debut – Mounam Pesiyadhe (2002)
Malayalam Film debut – Made In USA (2005)
Hindi TV – Captain House (1995)
|Awards/Honors||Nominee as Best Actress in a Comic Role for Indian Television Academy Award (2016 & 2017)|
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Father – Vijay Pendse, Mother – Shubhangi Pendse, Husband – Shardul Singh Bayas, Elder Sister – Meenal Pendse.|
Born on 29 November 1984, Neha Pendse is an Indian actress and model. She is famous for her role as Sanjana Hiteshi in the TV serial “May I Come In Madam? She made her first on-screen appearance as a child artist in the TV serial “Captain House” in 1995. She featured in many TV commercials for popular brands like Carefree, Safee, Rotomac Pens, etc.
Early Life & Family
Neha Pendse was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India in a Hindu Marathi family. Her mother’s name is Shubhangi Pendse and her father’s name is Vijay Pendse. She has one elder sister named Meenal Pendse, who is an actress. On 5 January 2020, she married with Shardul Singh Bayas. Ever since she stepped into the acting industry, her family has supported her a lot in everything. She is a trained classical dancer by her sister. She did her schooling from her hometown local high school in Mumbai. She started her acting career at the age of 10 years.
On 5 January 2020, Neha Pendse tied the knot with Shardul Singh Bayas in Pune. The first time she met him at a friend’s party and got engaged in 2019. Her husband is a successful businessman and the owner of Angelikka Entertainment Private Limited. But when Neha announced her marriage on Instagram, her fans were not happy with her choice of husband.
Shardul Singh was already married to Anita Agarwal and divorced in the year 2017 due to some reason. Shardul is the father of two daughters from his first marriage named Aliya and Riya. In her reply, Neha said that it does not affect that her husband is a divorcee.
Popular Movies/TV Series/Bigboss
Neha Pendse started her career in the TV industry from her childhood. She was a popular child actress, as she worked in several TV serials like “Captain House” (1995), “Padosan” (1995), “Hasratein” (1996), and “Khushi” (1997). She has worked in Hindi, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, and Kannada language movies.
Neha has worked in various TV serials such as “Meethi Meethi Baatein” (1998-99), “Pimpal Paan” (1998), “Dushman TV Series GOLDEN HOURS (2000-01), “May I Come In Madam? (2016-17), “Partners Trouble Ho Gayi Double” (2018), “Family Time With Kapil Sharma” (2018), “Khatra Khatra Khatra” (2019), “Kitchen Champion 5” (2019). In 2018, she participated in controversial Bigg Boss season 12, but she could not able to entertain the audience and evicted from the Bigg Boss house after staying for only 28 days. After coming out of the house, she blamed Big Boss 12 Winner Dipika Kakar for hurting her trust.
She made her Bollywood debut in the film “Pyaar Koi Khel Nahi” in 1999. She was not stuck with only Bollywood industry, she has worked in many other industies popular movies like “Daag: The Fire” (1999), “Deewane” (2000), “Tum Se Achcha Kaun Hai” (2002), “Devdas” (2002), “Sontham” (2002), “Mounam Pesiyadhe” (2002), “Inidhu Inidhu Kadhal Inidhu” (2003), “Made In USA” (2005), ” Inspector Jhansi” (2005), “Abraham & Lincoln” (2006), “Veedhi Rowdy” (2008), “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” (2010), “Snake and Ladder” (2011), “Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji” (2011), “Mr. Bhatti On Chutti” (2012), “Touring Talkies” (2013), “Dusari Goshta” (2014), “Bol Baby Bol” (2014), “Premasathi Coming suun” (2014), “Gour Hari Dastaan” (2015), “35% Takke Kathavar Pass” (2016) and many other.
Controversies/Affairs/Why in News?
- In August 2018, Neha put a post on Instagram and told the world she is dating Shardul Singh Bayas. This post created so much buzz in the love life of Neha. As soon as her fans got to know about Shardul’s early marriage and two kids, she was badly trolled by fans over her choice.
- Neha Pendse was one of the contestants of Bigg Boss 12 and she was the first without pair contestant who eliminated from the house. Her mother was not happy with this eviction, she used her social media account to show such disappointment. On her early eviction, Neha said that she could not able to make any controversies inside the house, so that’s why they eliminated her.
- Neha Pendse has millions of followers on her official Instagram account. Where time to time she shared a sizzling picture of herself which is bound to set the temperature soaring. Especially, her bikini pictures go viral in no time.
- The makers of May I Come In Madam once asked Neha to leave the show if she fails to lose weight. The character of that serial required a western girl but instead of losing her wait she gained around 7 kg in just three months. reportedly, Neha went through a break-up that took a toll over her mental health and physically caused weight gain.
- In 2014, she reduced 15 kg of her body weight for a Marathi film “Premasathi Coming Soon”.
- In 2018, Neha hosted the Kapil Sharma’s comedy show “Family Time With Kapil Sharma.”
- Akshaye Khanna and Shah Rukh Khan are her favorite actors.
- Kajol and Sridevi are her favorite actress.
- Her favorite color is pink.
- She does not smoke.
- She appeared in Box Cricket League season 4 in 2019.
- Neha Pendse’s Zodiac Sign is Sagittarius.
- In 2019, the accumulated net worth of Neha was around Rs. 2-3 crore.
- She is a well-trained pole dancer.
- She has a pet dog named Teddy.
Some of the famous quotes of Neha Pendse:
- You only get disappointed with who you trust the most.
- If I feel somebody is getting volatile and taking things in another way, I better stay away from that person.
- In Bigg Boss 12 one needs to make a mountain out of a molehill. It is an art and I do not specialize in it.
We hope you liked this Biography of Neha Pendse. Please continue reading with Unbiography for more interesting articles.